Steph's Friend

Friday, April 07, 2006

Worlds Apart

My father and I were on our way back home from Potong Pasir where our Church had our prayer meeting.

In the bus (334), I turned to check where my father was as the bus was very crowded. He was seating, reading a book written in the 1870s. It was some Christian book about Christian history I think. The guy beside him? Well, he was reading 8 Days.

From there, I could see how different they were. In that scene were two people from two different worlds. One was my father, the other was someone around my age. I am of his (the guy) age group yet I behave like him (my father). Well, I guess you could say that my family's a tad traditional and still "backward", but personally, I don't find it a problem. In fact I see it as something unique about my family.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home