Steph's Friend

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blog Mad

Recently, my account in Blog Mad have crashed and I couldn't log-in! I was like "Oh no!". I believe I am not the only one as there were other people who have posted the same experience in their blogs. I guess it must be due to them being in the beta stage still.

I emailed them and asked them if they could help. They responded within a day or two and now my Blog Mad account is back online. How happy I am :)

Thanks to the Blog Mad team for making my experience as a member there fun.

If you have not joined Blog Mad, please do so as it's the only site with a 1:1 ratio. Join and increase your readership.


Technorati   Digg!   Del.icio.us   Reddit   Furl   Google   Yahoo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We at blogmad would like to than you for your support as we try to develop the best blog community on the net. It is members like you who will ensure we succeed.

Hope your day (or night) is smiling :)

9:20 AM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Steph said...

Haha...thanks man. Glad to be part of the Blog Mad community :)

12:37 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home